JLT Canada’s experienced team members provide added value to architectural and engineering segments through loss prevention, risk management initiatives, claims advocacy, regulatory compliance and benchmarking exercises.
What We Do
We provide comprehensive risk solutions ranging from Professional Liability to Office Coverage to Cyber Liability. Our experienced team helps architectural and engineering clients benefit from contract reviews to ensure they obtain the most suitable liability coverage that meets their contract requirements.
We constantly look to improve our services through innovation and by investing in the efficiency and effectiveness of our team. Their processes underpinned by high service standards include:
- Competitive placement that leverages our market influence and global reach
- Procuring only from “A” rated carriers with proven underwriting and claims performance
- Focusing on product specialty advisory – niche, nimble, experienced and team-based
- Fair, complete and value-added services provided with compensation transparency
- Skilled at helping clients make maximum impact on insurance procurement presentations to insurance carriers
- Adhering to renewal timelines, providing customized solutions within tight time frames and service responsiveness
JLT Canada’s determination to be focused on areas of specific knowledge, strong market position and growth potential continues to set us apart. This Specialty focus has given us a unique voice in the market that delivers on our promises even when the markets changes.
For more information, please contact Caroline Alvarez, Vice President, Manager, Financial Lines Group at ClientFirst@jltcanada.com