JLT offers customized solutions for product and clinical trials, supply chain optimization, product recall and counterfeiting within the specific regulatory and legislative frameworks found in the life science sector.
What We Do
Our Life Science practice team understands the specific risks this sector faces, allowing us to create the tailored solutions required to help companies entering the clinical stage of product development and obtain the most competitively-priced, robust insurance product in Canada. With extensive knowledge of the industry and its legislative environment along with our technical expertise in developing and negotiating policy language, our team is able to help clients identify solutions to their most challenging risk issues.
Life Science consultation is available for:
- Companies that are pre-clinical through to integrated pharmaceutical
- All ancillary services to the life science sector such as Clinical Research Organizations and Contract Manufacturers
The scope of JLT’s Life Sciences team gives our clients access to a one-stop shop for a wide range of risks going well beyond standard risk and insurance provision. Our coverage includes:
- Products Liability
- Non-Damage Business Liability Coverage
- Risk Consulting
- Alternative Risk Transfer
- Clinical Trials
- Property and Business Interruption
- Client Management
- Transit & Cargo
- Intellectual Property
- Directors' & Officers' Liability
- Risk Consulting
- Health, Safety & Environmental Regulatory Review
- Electronic Equipment Maintenance Insurance Program
Our team at JLT are experts in placing product liability insurance for life science companies. By working with you to fully understand your unique needs, we can help provide improved insurance coverage and risk management advice while creating innovative insurance solutions and products.
For more information, please contact Suzanne Liberman, Managing Director, Life Science, Healthcare and Real Estate at ClientFirst@jltcanada.com