JLT's Credit, Political and Security Risk team is one of the most innovative and experienced brokering specialists in the market.
What We Do
Managing a disparate range of geopolitical risks is among one of the key challenges facing international businesses. Political and economic risks, terrorism, political violence, kidnapping and extortion can all impact balance sheets, brands and ultimately, reputation. Our aim is to ensure clients can compete effectively in today’s global market. With a relationship-driven, consultative approach, JLT offers the support to identify, understand, manage and transfer risk.
Our approach involves:
- Applying a knowledge-driven approach, utilizing our in-house consultancy team whose modeling and rating tools help our clients anticipate, prevent, respond and ultimately recover from crisis
- Building dedicated client teams and ensuring markets are leveraged to deliver optimum pricing and terms
- Designing, structuring and delivering innovative risk mitigation and insurance solutions.
What we offer:
A network of global specialists in London, New York, Sao Paulo, Cape Town, Stockholm, Singapore and Hong Kong
- Structuring bespoke solutions to mitigate and transfer the effects of:
- Political risks including expropriation, contract renegotiation and currency risks
- Non-payment and counterparty default risks and security risks including terrorism, political violence and war
- Risks to personnel including kidnapping, extortion, threats, evacuation and detention
JLT provides analysis and consultancy to help identify and manage political risk, measure political violence risks and build robust crisis management strategies to protect people and assets. Our specialist understanding of credit, political and security risks helps our clients secure growth while delivering enhanced results to their stakeholders.
For more information, please contact Grant Williamson, Senior Vice President, Account Executive, Strategic Business Development Leader - Eastern Canada at ClientFirst@jltcanada.com